Home Latest News Exclusive: Supreme Leader's military adviser says Iran's response will be 'against military...

Exclusive: Supreme Leader’s military adviser says Iran’s response will be ‘against military sites’ – CNN


Tehran, Iran (CNN)The armed forces adviser to Iran’s Supreme Leader said Sunday that his country’s response to the killing by the United States of 1 its most influential commanders will unquestionably be a military reaction “towards military websites.”

In an special job interview with CNN in Tehran, Hossein Dehghan, the armed service adviser to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei, stated: “The reaction for absolutely sure will be armed forces and versus navy websites.”
Dehghan, a previous defense minister, is the main military services adviser to Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and is very shut to the Supreme Chief.
“Permit me inform you a single factor: Our management has formally introduced that we have in no way been searching for war and we will not be seeking war,” Dehghan mentioned.
“It was The united states that has begun the war. Therefore, they need to accept correct reactions to their steps. The only matter that can end this period of war is for the People in america to receive a blow that is equal to the blow they have inflicted. Afterward they really should not search for a new cycle.”
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani explained Saturday the United States committed a “grave blunder” in killing Iranian commander Qasem Soleimani and US President Donald Trump responded on Twitter, producing that if Tehran assaults American assets, the US will strike “really difficult and incredibly quickly.”
The US has a checklist of 52 Iranian targets, Trump tweeted. The variety was picked to match the selection of hostages taken in the 1979 takeover of the US Embassy, he mentioned.
Dehghan described the tweets as “absurd and absurd.”
“[Trump] does not know global regulation. He would not acknowledge UN resolutions possibly. Fundamentally he is a veritable gangster and a gambler. He is no politician he has no mental balance,” Dehghan stated.
Making reference to United Countrywide resolution 2347 which condemns the illegal destruction of cultural heritage, Dehghan said “if [Trump] wants to imposed rule, logic and rationality over his determination he ought to acknowledge that he is a war legal and ought to be tried using in a appropriate courtroom.”
Questioned what would occur if Trump were being to have out his danger to strike any of Iran’s cultural internet sites, Dehghan claimed “for sure no American military staff members, no American political center, no American army foundation, no American vessel will be harmless. And they are accessible to us.”

Key escalation

Rouhani reported before People would deal with penalties for killing Soleimani “not only nowadays, but also in the coming years.”
Rouhani’s remarks arrived on the similar day mourners in neighboring Iraq experienced chanted “Loss of life to The united states” at a funeral procession for Soleimani and an Iraqi militia chief who died with him in a US airstrike in Iraq early Friday.
The strike killed Soleimani at Baghdad International Airport, along with Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, deputy head of the Iran-backed Iraqi Preferred Mobilization Forces. At least six men and women had been killed in the strike, an Iraqi security source told CNN on problem of anonymity.
It marks a major escalation in regional tensions that have pitted Tehran towards Washington and its allies in the Center East.
Trump on Friday said he purchased the demise of Soleimani, one of Iran’s most impressive gentlemen, to halt a war, not begin a person, as tensions between the two nations ended up currently escalating.
Trump said Soleimani was plotting “imminent and sinister attacks” on Americans.
The Pentagon blamed Soleimani and Iran-backed Iraqi militias for modern assaults on coalition bases in Iraq, which include a December 27 strike that killed an American civilian contractor and wounded many US and Iraqi navy staff.
Immediately after retaliatory US airstrikes towards the militias previous thirty day period, hundreds of protesters stormed the US Embassy compound in Baghdad on December 31, an attack the US blamed on Soleimani.
Soleimani was the head of Quds Power, an Islamic Groundbreaking Guard Corps device in charge of overseas functions, and he turned the architect of Tehran’s proxy conflicts in the Middle East. The Pentagon blamed Soleimani for hundreds of deaths of People in america and their allies in excess of the a long time.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Must Read

Google’s ‘Hold for Me’ Assistant feature appears first on new Pixel phones – Engadget

When the Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G arrive, they’ll include an early preview of Google’s new feature for the Phone app, the Duplex-powered “Hold for Me.” Mentioned during the Launch Night presentation and explained in a blog post, it lets Google Assistant wait around and wait for someone to pick up when a business…

Watch ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic Moderate Presidential Debate in ‘We’re All Doomed’ Video – Rolling Stone

“Weird Al” Yankovic teamed up with the Gregory Brothers for a comedic musical take on Tuesday night’s presidential debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden with their video for the song “We’re All Doomed.” Yankovic and the Gregory Brothers’ satirical rendering accurately summed up the general consensus following the debate: “We’re all doomed,” Yankovic yells…

Previewing LeBron, Lakers taking on the Heat | NBA Finals | Hoop Streams – ESPN

Sorry for the interruption. We have been receiving a large volume of requests from your network. To continue with your YouTube experience, please fill out the form below.

Pixel 5, Chromecast with Google TV, Nest Audio: All of today’s Google announcements – CNET

Juan Garzon/CNET Last week Amazon dropped its annual armada of new products on us -- now it's Google's turn. The company's Launch Night In stream Wednesday follows its unveiling of the Pixel 4A budget phone in August. That event confirmed the existence of its next flagship phone, the Pixel 5, and the Pixel 4A 5G. They were launched today, along…

Disney World layoffs: 6,700 non-union employees are losing their jobs – Orlando Sentinel

About 6,700 Walt Disney World non-union employees are losing their jobs because of the fallout from the coronavirus pandemic, according to an alert the Walt Disney Co. sent to the state. The notice is the first indication of how many Orlando employees are part of the massive layoffs the company announced Tuesday after the market…